Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Of July

We had a great 4th of July; family, fun, stuff blowing up (fireworks), and lots of good food.

This year Both Taeler and Jaela were able to be on my brothers float. They were soooo CuTe. (My brother own Alpine Chiropractor.) The only bad thong about that was that we had to be up super early in the morning so that they could be at the line up early, but the good thing was that we were up and got some good seats for the parade, mostly thanks to my other brother who put some seats up in front of his apartment.

After the parade we came home to have lunch and put the kiddos down for a much needed nap and quiet time for mommy and daddy. When my sisters and mom came back from lunch we made watches. Just had a little girl bonding. Then it was picture time. Not my favorite time but we do what we gotta do.

After we ate a yummy BBQ we all went down to the fireworks and enjoyed a great show. They really out did themselves. Then it was home to light off more fireworks then to bed. 7 a.m. came way to early though, when I left my house the next morning for a meeting NO one was a wake. It was a great weekend and we can't wait to do it again next year. Now we are off to some more summer fun!!


2 comments:

Dawnyel said...

Fun day! :)

Tricia said...

I love the 4th of July! I didn't know your girls were on a float. I must have missed them. Your day sounds a lot like ours. So fun to hang out with family. I'm glad you guys had a great time.