Wow, summer sure has just flown bye. Did we even have one?? Anyway on the days that were warm and even those that were not we have had a ton of fun. Hopefully with more to come in the next few weeks before school starts.
This last month brought lots of fun for us. There was the 4th with family here, Our anniversery, and of course our annual camping trip to Warm River. We have been busy. Here are a few random pictures of summer fun.



2 comments:
I totally agree that summer flew by! I'm not ready for it to be over. Sounds like you guys have been busy playing. You got some really cute pictures. Are your kids excited to go back to school? I keep forgetting that they are at Falls Valley. We need to get Taylor and Bailey together this year.
Love all of the photos. Looks like ya'll have had a really fun summer.
Post a Comment