Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yes we are still alive!!

But barley. Wow where has the time gone. Is it me are is this year really flying by? When did I get old enough to notice that it is just flying by and not dragging?


Well any who we have been pretty busy or maybe just doing a lot of wasting time that makes us feel busy? Don't know which it is but this is what we have been up to.... NOTHING! We are just doing are thing and getting things done.


Kaelen had her 5th Birthday this last March. When did she find time to grow up? She was so cute on her birthday. She wanted to have a princess tea party. (She is ALL about the princesses) We compromised and just did a princess theme. She had a few of her friends over and we had a GREAT time. We played freeze dance and pass the tiara and went on a princess hunt. All I can say is that these kids all have a lot of energy! Wish I sure had some.

One thing I did not post Way back in January was that Taeler graduated from DARE. This is a program that teaches the kids about drugs and the reasons to stay off of them. It was really neat to go to the graduation and see her and what she has been learning.


Everyone is just growing and doing well. We would love to have a little bit more sun and warm weather so that we can play outside but until the next time...




My dad asked if I could bring the girls down to his studio. He needed a couple of models for some tutus for a friend of his that is making them. These are a couple of shots that he did.







This is Kaelen in her blessing dress.




Kaelen at 6 weeks old.



Kaelen on her 5th Birthday! WOW! she has sure grown up.





At her party with her friends.





The girls cousins her age. We were waiting for some of the other kids to get there. (L-R) Kaelen, Abbi, Loryn, and Kylei.




Taeler wanted a mustache so I drew one on her. Doesn't she look GOOOOOD!






When my sister Amanda was here in Feb. Kaelen and Alex loved to dance together. It was so cute. She would go get a dress on and then turn on some music so they could go dancing.
Well until next time. I still have some Easter pics I need to upload so hopefully I'll get my rear in gear and get it done this week so I can post again.

4 comments:

Amber Wray said...

I am so glad you updated! i love to see pictures of your family. Your kids are adorable and that is an understatement. I am so sorry the girls missed Kaelens party. They are sad they did! Keep the updates coming!

Dawnyel said...

So glad you guys are still alive! ;)
I can't believe how FAST time has flown. I REMEMBER when Kaelen was born! WHOA!
Can't wait to hear more! :)

Jenny said...

I love all the pictures, but I really love the mustache!

Anonymous said...

These are great photos, In a blink of eye, poof, they are independent and doing things on their own. Sniff, Sniff, sometimes i say to myself, stop the growing and stay the way you are. I know that is not to be, and every parent knows they always will be babies in their eyes.