Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ryan ...wow he made it to 9

In April, Ryan celebrated his 9th Birthday.   There were times I wondered if he would make it.  He is a rough and tumble boy and isn't afraid of too much (except for maybe a bath).  He is the leader of the pack  We love him and all the laughter and tears that he bring to our family.  It sure wouldn't be complete with out him.


at 6 weeks.  His hair always stuck up and still does if it gets to long.


at 6 months


3 years

Baptism day

Being very Creative

Today at the old age of 9.

Love you Buddy!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Denee, I am so sorry about the email that was sent to you from me earlier. My email was hacked, and I am totally embarrassed. It was not from me... Happy BDay to your nine year old!!!! Heidi

Aaron and Amanda said...

I cant believe how much our boys look alike. Ayden looks just like Ryan when he was 3.