50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...
1.What color is your tooth brush? purple n white
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? making dinner for the kids
3. What is your favorite candy bar? anything with Carmel or just plain Carmel
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? Jake You are a stinky boy (He needs to be changed)
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Carmel
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? water
8. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a shirt
9. What was the last thing you ate? a piece of Carmel while checking e-mail
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yes, today is Jason's Birthday and he wanted some new jeans
11. When was the last time you ran? today. it's to cold to walk anywhere!!
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Heidi, I think
13. Do you take vitamins daily? No
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yeah I do
15. Do you have a tan? Surprisingly enough I still have a little bit of a farmers tan
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? NOPE
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Don't drink it very much
18. What does your last text message say? My husband telling he he had to do an extra run tonight
19. Are you someones best friend? I hope so
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Plasma donation and cleaning house maybe folding laundry
21. Where is your dad? I have no clue
22. Look to your left, what do you see? A window
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? When it isn't so cold I have flip flops on but right now I'm wearing brown sneakers
24. Do you use chap stick? Yes I do
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time?Who has free time?? If I can sneak a few minutes I like to read
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Don't do a lot of fast food but when we do it is drive thru
27.Do you have a dog? Yep. 2 labs
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? My husband, Jason
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? Mother-in-law
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? No but i wish
31. Do you dye your hair? Yes and it needs to be done
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? never tried
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? If I could afford it but My kids all have chores to do so it gets done fast some days....HAHAHA
34. Are you jealous of anyone? no
35. Do you love anyone? YES I DO
36. Do any of your friends have children? I think that they all do
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? YES or HI
38. Do you like cats? no but we have 4 yes I am crazy
39. Have you ever been to six flags? No
40. How did you get your worse scar? I have so many its hard to choose. I am very accident prone!!
41. What is your favorite smell? anything fresh and clean I also like the smell of raspberries
42. What is the last DVD you watched? After I put the kids to bed tonight I'm going to watch 27 dresses
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? yes
44. What is your favorite number? don't really have one
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? yes and cinnamon n brown sugar are my favorite
46. Have you ever waited tables? no
47. Where did you have your first kiss? One night when I was in college at a party
48. What should you be doing? changing a diaper and getting kids ready for bed
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? I like to see what friends and family have been up to
50. Who do you want to tag? all of our friends and family that read this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment