Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Trip to the Hospital...

Well not the ER but I did have to take Kaelen to Community Care. On Friday morning while I was trying to finish preparing my primary lesson Kaelen fell off of our end table (she was standing on it after having been repeatedly told not too). I called our Drs office to see if I could get her in. Well they could but only LATER in the afternoon. So I took her to community care. Well she has a buckle break in her left arm. They gave her a splint cast not a hard cast. I called my Dr office this morning to see if we could come in a get a different kind of cast, (she will take the splint cast off occasionally)they can't get us in until tomorrow morning. Dang those Drs anyways.

4 comments:

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

Seriously, are you guys trying to beat a record? Isn't this 3 time in the last 3 or 4 months? I would lock my kids each in their own padded room I would be so nervous. I hope for your sanity's sake and the sake of the Dr. bills this was the last trip for a while.

Tricia said...

I guess when it rains, it pours. The doctors in this area already make enough money, so you can stop supporting them :)! I hope she gets better soon.

Dawnyel said...

Holy cow!! Poor kid! (Dang doctors!)

Shelley said...

Poor thing - how's she handling the cast? Hope you guys get a rest from the dr visits for a while now...