from the last couple of crazy weeks at our house. I've been pretty busy and haven't had the time to blog. Sorry. I will be making up for it later.

Jake has decided that instead of throwing his 2 yr old fits on the floor he now goes to the bottom step and has it. I don't know maybe it is more comfortable.

The kids are so happy when Jason gets home they hardly let him get out of their sight.

This is little Kaelen after we came home from the Dr with a hard cast on. She now only has to be in it another couple of weeks.

Jake waitn' for something to come out of the oven. he like to open the oven so much we had to get an oven lock so that he doesn't burn himself. I don't want another trip to the hospital!!

This is Ryan and his impression of a midget. He had a whole song to go along with it and every thing. Wish I could remember the words.
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Jake is getting. He was just a little baby when we were at the gym...oh how time flies!
LOL at midget Ryan....seriously I laughed OUT loud!!
For some reason I can't see the first picture! :(
Post a Comment