Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March is here??

I can hardly believe that March is already here. Today was so nice that I actually opened the windows and doors for a short time. I just wish Spring would hurry up and get her minus the mud. :)

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Kaelen finally got here cast off, woohoo!! My sister from Las Vegas was also here this last weekend to visit since my brother was blessing their baby. We had a lot of fun. Good times.

These are just a few random pictures of the last two week with my crazy family.

Jakeb, my nephew Alex and Kaelen waitn' for breakfast to get done Sat morning.


Ryan wanted to see what he would look like with a mustache. So he drew one on. What a ham!!


Jason with my nephew Ayden at the blessing. Doesn't he look nice all dressed up.


Ryan dress up as a girl.



The kids decided to dress Jake up while I was gone one day. They even put make-up on him. Poor boy. (At least they took a picture. I have trained them well.)



Taeler and Jaela helping make breakfast Sat morning. It has become tradition at our house to have a big family meal on Sat morning. Jason usually does all the cooking when he doesn't have to work.



Me. I lightened my hair and Jason took a picture.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm with ya-COME ON SPRING!!! Looks like you've had a fun couple of weeks. Your hair looks great :)!

Dawnyel said...

It's been SO nice lately!
I have to say your hair is SOOOO super cute like that!! :)
I LOL'd a little at the picture with Jason. He DOES look nice dressed up. ;)