Wow I can't believe that it is already May! What the heck happened to April?
Well... we had a very month. First we had Easter. We all had a great weekend except for it being just a little cold. We had a little Easter egg hunt with the cousins, colored eggs(what an adventure), and talked to the kids about the true meaning of Easter. I was also put in as our wards Primary President (which might explain the lack of blogging this last month).
Me and my sister also threw my other sister a baby shower. Since we don't even live in the same state and it was a surprise shower that was quite the feat. It turned out great and She never even had a clue. Woohoo go us!!
We also had 2 birthdays. Ryan turned the ripe old age of 8. He was so excited. He received his first set of scriptures and a pocket knife. (I think he was more excited about the pocket knife.)
Jake turned two. I can hardly believe that my baby is that old already. When did he get so big?? He loves cars (or vrooms as he calls them, so we got him a little race track that had a couple of cars with it, but his ever present hot wheels also work on it. (He never leaves home without at lest 2 or 3 cars).
Ryan was also baptized this last weekend. It was a wonderful day. The kids got up did not fight and were ready to go when we needed them to be. A major feat all of its own. Being the little ham that he his, Ryan got this look in his eye right before he went under the water, I thought what the heck is he going to do..Scream, squeal, what; but all he said was bye bye and went under with a grin.
For the most part that was our life this last month. I'll try to keep up better. Until next time.



2 comments:
Wow, you had a busy May! Congratulations to Ryan on getting baptized. Great pictures of everything. I can't believe how grown up Taylor looks. Her and Bailey should play over the summer since we are so close now. they always got along so good at the gym. You will be a great Primary President. I can totally see you doing that. You are so patient with kids.
I think the Primary President thing trumps EVERYTHING. You have a good excuse for not blogging! :)
Your kids are SO cute!! Ryan's baptism was very nice. :) And holy cow on Jake. He's NOT two. I refuse to believe that!
Post a Comment