Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another one bites the Dust...

Well another month anyways. Geez time has sure been flying this year. We have been very busy this last month with school getting out, Jaela graduating from kindergarten, Planning a Father 'n Son Campout (Lucky Jason was incharge the joys of being in YM) and just being outside on those nice sunny days.

To start our month, on Mothers Day (which I don't remember, I slept through the whole weekend pretty much I was soooo sick) My wonderful husband and kids made a very yummy dinner for me. I was just sad that i couldn't eat any of it since I couldn't even swallow. But I am very thankful and love them for the effort.

Then we were off to the races with the last days of school being filled with field trips, field days and a graduation. With a splash of playing outside on the water.

Jaela even learned to ride a 2 wheeler all by herself this month. We helped her one night to get her going, then every day she was out there till she could do it all by herself. If any of you know Jaela this is a big accomplishment for her. (She has been scared to get on them from the age of 3 when she got her first one and took a spill and received stitches.) I am just so proud of her. She was so excited to finally get to ride her bike with the big kids to school... me too since I didn't have to go over there in the mornings. Just had to ride to go and get her when she got out.

Her are some pictures of our Month of May and Jaela's Birthday which was yesterday. Hope you are all enjoying your summers thus far. We sure are.



2 comments:

Aaron and Amanda said...

looks like you have had a fun month. Congrats on graduation Jaela. We are proud of you. Hope you had a great birthday.

Dawnyel said...

Always busy! :) We need to playdate now that school's out. :) (BTW, love the family pictures on the sidebar....LOL at the SERIOUS faces!!)