Wow, school starts in just a few short days. I can hardly believe it. We haven't been doing a whole lot this last month. We went camping at Warm river over the first weekend of the month. Sadly I don't have any pictures. The last night we were there Jason went to show our friends that came up for the day some of the pictures that we had taken and they had ALL been deleted. The kids had been playing with the camera and had accidentally deleted them all. I had almost a whole card full. Yes I LOVE to take pictures. I want my family to be able to look back and see that yes, we did have fum while they were growing up. Anyway no pictures.
We also made it to the Splash Park once this year. We were going to go again but the kids lost privileges that day due to fighting and it has been to cold or has not been able to work in the schedule. Oh well such is life. Hope ya all have had a great summer and enjoy whats left.
Scary, I know but we were there too.
3 comments:
Does Jason ever smile?
PS- Looks like lots of fun!
I LOVE the one of the two of you. Sad about your kids deleting the pics tho...I would have KILLED me some kids. YAY for school starting soon! :)
Love It!!! It looks like you have had some fun and sun and now it is time for moms and children to part ways because school is back on! Wahooooo! LOL It has been a good summer but I don't know about you but we are ready for school! :)
Post a Comment