Well, school is in full swing now. I think we are finally getting used to the fact that we have schedules again. Taeler is now in the 6th grade, Ryan the 4th, Jaela 2nd and Kaelen is in morning Kindergarten. Jake and I have just enjoyed a little down time in the mornings. I am so no a morning person so this helps. None of the kids would let me take their pictures of them on the first day of school the little stinkers. Someday they will be sorry. I did however get one of Kaelen when I took her to her room that morning but alas it is on my phone and I have yet to purchase the cord I need to transfer it to the computer.
Other then that we are just going along with life and all of its ups and downs. Like I have said before nothing exciting happens here. Same old. same old. We are looking forward to the coming holidays, however. The kiddos have already decided what they will be for Halloween and as they are watching TV I hear the joyous sound of I want that for Christmas. Oh, to be a kid again when life was a whole heck of a lot simpler.
1 comment:
Same ol', same ol' is GOOD! No drama! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that your kids are getting SO big, SO fast! (Mine too, but that's another story..)
Post a Comment