Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yep, we're still here

We have had kind of a crazy last few month and I have been totally lazy with our blog.

Our family had a great Christmas and New Year's.  As far as I know (Which most days isn't a whole lot) the kids got everything that they wanted.  Probably even some that they didn't (Sock and undies,  I'm a mom they needed it so there you go!)

I personally don't remember a whole lot about New Year's this year.  Actually I missed the first 2 weeks of this year since I was sick in bed and literally could not drag myself out of it.  I really felt like crap.  Thankfully no one else got whatever it was that I had  Cuz, Holy Crap!  That was some nasty stuff.

Valentine's Day came and went.  We got the kiddos some chocolate and told each other how much we loved each other.  Had a few "incidents"  with a few of my kids. But it's all good now.--I Hope.

Any way here we are on St. Patty's Day and dressed in green,  wouldn't want to get [pinch now would we??

Sorry there won't be any pics this time.  We are in the process of getting a new computer.  So until next time....

1 comment:

Dawnyel said...

Yikes, I didn't know you were so sick...yay that no one else got it.
DOUBLE yay for the new computer. Can't wait to see your cute kids. :)