We came home Sunday afternoon to very much needed showers!! My kiddos were soooooo dirty!
On Monday, I took the girls and Jake to the parade. We had fun even though we had to walk a few blocks to find a spot to sit. It was a great morning to watch it didn't get too hot and there was a nice breeze and not wind!! We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. We never made it down to watch the fireworks but that okay cause we could hear them!
Fishen'
Roasting Star bursts (Taeler and Olivia-who is one of Tae's friends)
Looking into the Kilns
Kaelen with one of her 3 fish that she caught.
This was a water pump that was by the kilns all the kids had to try and pump up the water.
She always tells me to take a picture of her and then strikes a pose.
She LOVES taking pictures of herself!
Playing in the water.
Looking into one of the houses at Gilmore. There was a hand written sigh on the doorway of this one saying it was Shorty McClains and he blew himself up with dynamite...don't know if that is true or not most likely not but the kiddos thought it was pretty cool.
Our "View"
This was his first fish this weekend. He caught it Sunday morning before we left. He had been trying all weekend. I'm glad he finally caught one.
Jason helping Kaelen... she didn't have quit enough power to make the water come up.
I put him in his bag and this is how I found him a couple of minutes later. Sound asleep!
Kaelen's First Fish. She didn't want to touch it.
Ryan and his "magic" gloves. I don't know what made them magic but that's what he kept telling me.
No comments:
Post a Comment