As always we start the month of June off with a birthday! This year Jaela had a very special birthday. She turned 8! We had a great day. She got her very own set of scriptures, a bag to put them in and her ears pierced. Since her birthday is so early in the month we were able to baptize her 2 days after her birthday. It was so nice to have as many family members there. It was a great day!
We have had some fun just hanging out at home too. I am enjoying not having to get up and be somewhere first thing in the morning (most days anyways). Although it has been cold it is finally warming up. YEAH!! The kids enjoy being outside and are outside most of the day. We were able to go to the park one day when it was fairly nice out.
Jake built a nest out of the grass clippings. He was the daddy bird sitting on the eggs. And yes there were eggs in his nest...at least they were plastic.
This year I was able to go to cub scout day camp with Ryan since I am one of his leaders. We had a good time. It was hot and we had a couple of minor crisis but we all made it back alive and I think the boys had a good time. At least that's what I've heard from some of the parents.
Waiting to shoot BB guns!!
At this "class" they got to ride a "bukn Bronc"
These are all my scouts! aren't they just a happy bunch.
I almost forgot to mention that my youngest brother graduated from High School at the end of May. My grandparents and one of my uncles and his wife were able to come for that, I haven't seen them for 6 yrs so it was really nice to be able to see them and them to get to know my kids.
My Dorky brother
This is my grandparents with ALL the grand kids on my side!
My mom, grandparents and grand kids with their parents
We also celebrated the birthdays of my 2 nephews and brother
Right now we are getting ready for our first camping trip. We were going to go earlier, but with the rain, cold and not to mention the flooding around here we just haven't gone.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment