Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Happenings....

We have had a busy month of May, with field trips and graduations topping the list.  The fun isn't over yet either.  We have another graduation tomorrow night and Memorial weekend still to come.  Not to mention lots of family here.

At the beginning of the month I was able to go with Kaelen's class on their field trip to the zoo.  This was Kaelen's first time ever to ride the bus and she was pretty excited.  We had a great time.  I have really gotten to know the kids in her class this year since I had the opportunity to be the room mom and as well as go in each week to help with their skills book.  It is amazing to see how much they have grown this year.  They also had a cute graduation last week.













 Also, Jake and I  got to go with Jaela's class to the zoo this week.  It was kind of a last minute thing.  They were celebrating her birthday last week and I and I went in so she could show our new kittens for Show n tell and her teacher asked if I would be able to come.  We had a good time but went had to go through really fast cause they got there late and they had a schedule to keep.  We went through the zoo in about an hour.  I also left my camera at home, luckily I have one on my phone.  It doesn't take the greatest pictures but at least I was able to take a few.

Jaela also had her girl scout awards ceremony this last week.  She has been working really hard and received alot of badges,plus she was the 3rd highest in cookie sells!









Taeler also had a busy month.  She had orientation for Jr.High (Middle School) and a 6th grade track meet, and graduation.  I probably missed something for her she was fairly busy.  I can hardly believe that my little girl is ready for Jr. High! She sure has grown into and amazing young lady.  I wasn't able to go to the track meet so no pictures of that.

For graduation the whole class sang a few songs and did a cute dance.  They had speakers, and even a musical number.  I cried about the whole time.  I wasn't planning on it but I should have known.







Ryan has been working on Idaho History all month long.  He is extremely excited for school to get out.  He has made a lot of progress this year and we are so proud of him!


This is just a cute picture of Jake so I though I would share!

1 comment:

Amber Wray said...

You are one busy lady! I don't know how you do it all and stay so calm, cool and collected! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you have been having tons of fun!