This year, Taeler is in the 7th grade. She LOVES Jr. High. But my guess is it's mostly the social aspect of it not necessarily the classes. She is turning into a social butterfly and we now embarrass her. SAD for me but it is part of growing up.
Ryan is in the 5th grade. He really likes his new teacher. I'm glad he found something about school he liked and I know having a great teacher is part of that. Last year it was a real struggle to get him to go to school. He like his teacher- she was awesome- but he had a hard time with some of his friends and made a couple of bad choices so he was not allowed to play with them. He has grown up and changed so much over the summer that I know he will do great things.
Jaela is on the 3rd grade. She has been excited for school and from what I can tell has a fabulous teacher. This is only her teachers 2nd yr at this school but I have heard great things from other parents that I know who's kids had her last year.
Kaelen is in the 1st grade. She is so excited that she gets to go all day just like the older kids. It was hard for me to see her go all day this year. Last year she was my big girl helper when she was done with kindergarten. She will do awesome this year she is going to grow so much it will be amazing.
Jakeb gets to go to preschool 2 day of week this year. He was so excited this morning for his first day that he was up at 6:30 and dressed and wanted me to take him. (His class didn't start till 9). The hour he had to wait from the time the kids left till it was time to take him was pure torture! For him anyway. I can't believe that my baby is old enough to go to school. Where has the time gone?
On the bright side because Jake is on school 2 mornings a week I get to have 2 1/2 hours ALL TO MYSELF! I can't even remember the last time that I had that much time to myself with out any demands. WOW! I don't know what to do with myself.
Any way here are their pictures....
Sanitizing his hands
Jakeb-- So excited for school!!
Saying hi to his teacher Mrs. Di.
Playing with play while waiting for everyone else. He just said bye mom. I cried as I left he almost doesn't need me anymore.
Finding her teachers name so she can line up before the bell rings.
They are really good friends.
Jaela
Taeler- she bought ALL of this outfit all by herself with money she had earned!
Taeler and Olivia waiting to catch the bus .
Off on a new adventure--Jr. High!
Kaelen
Kaelen and my niece Abbi. She is 2 weeks exactly older then Kaelen. They just moved into our school dist. so they get to go to school together. Not the same class though.
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment