on the past few weeks I realized something. I DO NOT plan on ever moving again. I really hate unpacking yet another box. Yes even after 3 weeks I still have some. I think that i am just plain tired of opening them up and trying to find some place for them to go. The majority of our house has been unpacked, except for those boxes that things were just thrown into at the very end. There is such an odd assortment of things that I just really don't want to look at them.
Any ways..
The kids are enjoying school. Well at least I think they are. They tell me every day that they've had a good day so I can only hope, right. They have all made a few friends. Taeler loves being in this neighborhood. All the kids around here are mostly girls her age. Poor Ryan on the other had has had a hard time adjusting not having any boys to play with. Our last house there was no shortage of boys. The good news is that last night a family was moving into the house next door and they have a little boy about Ryan's age and one of his classmates that he plays with at school lives just a couple of blocks over. So maybe there is hope that I will stop hearing that there is no one to play with and he hates this house.
The little girls are doing great. They just love to hang out at home with mom although Jaela does go play with the kids in the afternoons when they get home.
3 comments:
YAY!! I loved that neighborhood!! I hope you post some pics of your house! ;)
Kay, ignore that! :P
I am glad to hear that everything is going good. Tell Ryan that everything will get better. Tell everyone that I love them and hope to see you all soon.
The Lees
Post a Comment