These are some random pictures that we have taken recently. Nothing to interesting has happened we just are pretty boring here.

This is Taeler when she went to Las Vegas this summer. My sister actually took this one of here there. Taeler had a great time, but we sure did miss her for those 11 days.

This is of Jake. One day when I was packing he had had enough and just fell asleep.

Ryan found a ball and decided it would be pretty funny to look like he was prego. He had the mullet wig on at one time looking like this but I can't find a pic of it so use tour imagination.
Kaelen trying on the mullet wig with 2 balloons up her shirt. Her older siblings helped her and brought her out to show us. Jason and I had a pretty good laugh.
My handsome prince!!
Jaela found this pink hair thing and loved putting it on top of her hair.
That's about all from us. Like I said before we have pretty boring lives.
1 comment:
Personally, I think wigs and balls can be LOTS of fun! :)
Your kids are SO cute! And tell Jason he looks GOOD with hair! ;) *hahaha*
Oh, and Cam's getting baptized tomorrow....I'll probably call you later tonight with all the details! :)
Post a Comment