This is the view from our deck the morning after it snowed. It continued snowing that whole day as well.
My girls playing in the leaves in the front of our house after we had finished raking them.
All the kids but Ryan (he has decided he doesn't like pictures.)
Taeler, standing by a few of our leaf piles.
A picture of Ryan taken when he wasn't paying attention to me.
Kaelen almost burried in all the leaves.
Jaela on the slide. The kids moved it so they could slide into the leaves. If I was a little smaller I might have tried it it looked pretty fun!!
Jakehelping us rake. To bad the rake was bigger then he was. He thought that he was such a big help.
*************************************************
The kids also participated in a crazy hair day at school. They had fun painting their hair with colors. It was really the only day that week that I had gotten them out of bed easily. I told them the night before that they had to get up without any problems if they wanted to get their hair done because I didn't have time to do that and hear all their complaining.
Taeler wanted he hair just painted 2 different colors. We only had blue & green.
This took me a little bit to talk him into but I painted his whole hair blue then put green spots all over. I thought he looked cute.
Jaela was a little more adventureus. She let me try to stick her hait up then painted each side a different color.
1 comment:
We love to see updates of the kids. Alex likes to look at all the pictures over and over. It looks like your family is having a lot of fun with the leaves. Hope to see you all soon.
Love ya all.
The Lee Family
Post a Comment