Tuesday was Jason's birthday. We were able to celebrate it on both Monday night with his parents after the Special needs Christmas Party that his YM were helping at then again on Tues. before he went to mutual. No pictures. Sorry our designated "camera" person for the night took only video and all you can hear his her singing.
Next on Wed. we had Kaelen's Christmas Program. It was sooo Cute. She was a Suzy Snowflake. Because of the way her wrote the play she was on stage almost the entire time. I was so proud of her. She sang all her parts. On top of that I think she was the cutest one out there, but I could be a little biased.
Then on Thurs I helped out at Kaelen's school and that Night we went to the 3 older ones Christmas Program. They all did super awesome. I was very impressed with how well they did. Ryan even sang and participated!
Jaela too was a snowflake, Ryan was a baker, and Taeler was a COOl reindeer. The program was trying to get Santa off the game system and to see kids. Very cute and we were still home at a decent time.
On Friday was our Primary Activity. I think it went well, mostly thanks to AWESOME counselors and a FABULOUS Sectary that are so talented and willing to do anything they need too.
Then Saturday was a baptism for me to attend and that night Jason and I had a "date". We went Christmas shopping to finish up. I love the fact that I have a husband who wants to be involved with all the shopping and stuff. Love Him soooo Much.
These are just a few of the pictures that we took this last week they are in no peculiar order.










1 comment:
I was so sad that I had to miss the school Christmas program. Mark had his work party that night. I heard it was really cute. You took some really fun pictures of your kiddos.
Post a Comment