She has become an amazing young woman and I am so proud of her. I love her just tons.. Some days she is like my right hand she helps so much.
She has grown so much. She loves listening to music, especially if it is Taylor Swift. She still loves do anything with art. She is always drawing or doing something creative. She had lots of friends and is a good friend to all of them and she is a wonderful big sister and all her sisters want to be just like her.
We love her and are so glad she is a part of our family.
Sorry blogger isn't letting me pictures so they are all out of order.:(





At 6 weeks old.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Taeler! You are turning into a very beautiful young women. I think you are a Q-T pie and I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Happy Birthday Taeler! Stop growing up so fast!
Post a Comment