Every year we get together with Jason's family and decorate gingerbread house. This has become a fun tradition for our kids and this year it was our turn to host. So on Saturday night almost all of his family came to our house and the fun commenced.

Me helping the kids. Thanks hun for taking such a great pic.

Taeler, Ryan and Jaela decorating. Kaelen and Jake decided to watch TV instead of helping, but that might be a good thing. Less mess for me to clean up. But, we did miss them helping.

The finished product.

24 hours later.
Silly kids just kept taking off a little here and a little there. Thought I wouldn't notice. Nope just noticed the SUGAR rush. It was fun while it lasted.
4 comments:
That is dang funny. I love the 24 hours later picture. Thanks for making me laugh!
That is the cutest tradition! We don't have any family here, but we might just have to do it with just us. How fun! I love the before and after photos....too funny!
The 24 hour later photo made me laugh. Looks like you had a great time.
Love it wish I was there with you all. That is the longest I have ever seen Ryans hair. I guess Jason hasn't got the clippers out yet. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment